Thursday 21 July 2011

A quick update

Well I've had a pretty full on week this past week. Working, doing my tax, taking the kids here and there and even fitted in some time to make a couple of cards and a layout or to. I'm really getting into the whole scrapbooking thing something I thought I would never do. I get a lot of inspiration from the Internet with different layout designs that would suit the photos that I have. My other main passion is card making something that I have loved to do since I was a child. I don't even need to have a purpose to make a card I just make one because I want to. When there's a birthday coming up I'll make the card a month or so in advance same with any other event like when my brother and sister were expecting new babies in the same week I had made both boys and girls cards well before they were born. I think that most people really enjoy getting a handmade card as it personal to them. They know you thought of them you you were creating the card and that gives them a real joy knowing that you care about them. Soon I will be posting a few pictures of the cards that I have made. Until then Happy Creating Rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment