Monday 22 August 2011

Life is busy

Life at the moment has been busy lots of stuff going on. Our son had his nose operation last week then the in laws came for the weekend in amongst the usual work school and other routine that we have.I've also added to the mix these last couple of weeks doing our business tax which takes slot of time.
Despite this I've made a couple of cards one for the scrapville challenge and another for my nephews birthday I can't believe he's 15. That means it's only six weeks until my oldest turns 15 herself scary isn't it.I did take some photos to post but the don't seem to be working when I try to add them to this post so I'll have to get hubby to help me. Any way I'll try not to leave it so long between poet till next time Happy Creating Rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment